February 2, 2015

My New Quilt-y Teapot


My wonderful friend Nancy unexpectedly gifted me with this wonderful teapot and cup combo.  Wooooo!!!!!

Nancy has an online shop called "Roses and Teacups" that carries all sorts of flowery, lacy, feminine delights.  Great gift shopping here, folks!   Jewelry, English bone china, stationery, and purses.  She also has super accessories for tea parties and weddings.  Silk velvet shawls!  Heirloom baby bonnets!  The list goes on and on.

Even better, Roses and Teacups loves to discover and promote independent women artists and made-in-America.  Super!

My lovely little pot was custom made for me by Cindy at Whimsical Bliss Studios to include quilt-y details in addition to the signature 3-D roses and dotted texturing.  Quilts and tea are two main focal points of my whole lifestyle!

Check out this link at Nancy's shop to see more wonderful pieces by Whimsical Bliss Studios.  Great name, isn't it?  I'm hoping she'll add this quilt-y design to her regular line.

I just couldn't be happier!


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis