July 30, 2012

Trip Around the World


Well, yes, there is a quilt pattern called "Trip Around the World", but that's not exactly what this post is about.

I've been following the statistics on the readers of this blog, and I'm so excited to see tendrils of connections spread out from me here in the US to so very many countries.

Here's the list so far:
United Kingdom
Russia
Australia
France
Germany
India
Canada
Philippines
Brazil
Indonesia
Nepal
New Zealand
Colombia
Ecuador
Chile
Peru
Thailand
Italy
Saudi Arabia
Egypt
Japan

I cheer every time a new place registers.  Welcome, everyone!

I sure would love to hear from international quilters and seamstresses and costumers.  Please write and tell me about quilting and sewing and theater in your country.  I'm not going to manage to visit all these places any other way!  And I'd be happy to discuss the possibility of you writing guest posts here, and sharing your stories with this worldwide audience.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 31, 2012

    That's how I feel when I see the list of countries in my stats. Sort of excited and humbled simultaneously -- like, wow, people from all over are reading ME, who'd a thunk?

    ReplyDelete

AddThis